This Policy explains how we may process your information. This Policy may be amended or updated from time to time, so please check it regularly for updates.
Astroyard is an independent platform or blog which does not have any affiliation with any other businesses or astrologers or media platforms. Astroyard is purely for information purpose and we keep publishing information about Hindu culture and astrology with a sole purpose of sharing knowledge and information. We bring to you the best blend of knowledge and information derived from eternal science of Astrology, however we do not give any warranty or guarantee about the accuracy of the information! Astroyard published information on the website http://www.astroyard.com/
What we collect:
We collect following information through our platform:
- Information about your use of the services, such as usage data and statistical information, which may be aggregated.
- Browsing history on website;
- Non-precise information about the approximate physical location (for example, at the city) of a user’s computer or device derived from the IP address of such computer or device (“GeoIP Data”).
- Device identification (“ID”), which is a distinctive number associated with a smartphone or similar handheld device, but is different than a hardware serial number.
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, which is a unique string of numbers automatically assigned to your device whenever you access the Internet.
- Internet connection means, such as internet service provider (“ISP”), mobile operator, WiFi connection, service set identifier (“SSID”), International Mobile Subscriber Identity (“IMSI”) and International Mobile Equipment Identity (“IMEI”).
- Device type, settings and software used.
- Log files, which may include IP addresses, browser type, ISP referring/exit pages, operating system,
- Web Beacons, which are electronic files that allow a website to count users who have visited that page or to access certain cookies.
- Pixel Tags, also known as clear GIFs, beacons, spotlight tags or web bugs, which are a method for passing information from the user’s computer to a third party website.
- Local Shared Objects, such as Flash cookies, and Local Storage, such as HTML5.
- Mobile analytics to understand the functionality of our mobile applications and software on your phone.
We do not seek to collect or otherwise Process your Sensitive Personal Information. Where we need to Process your Sensitive Personal Information for legitimate purpose, we do so in accordance with applicable law. The website is not intended for use by children.
We do not collect or otherwise Process Personal Information about race, religion, sexual orientation, financial details like details about credit, debit cards etc or health or any other information that may be deemed to be sensitive under GDPR (collectively, “Sensitive Personal Information”) in the ordinary course of our business. We also follow Europe’s new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines which are effective from May 31 2018.
How we collect you data:
We may collect or obtain User Information about you: directly from you (e.g, when you visit our website); in course of our relationship with you; when you make your Personal Information public (e.g., if you make a public post about us on social media); when you download, install or use any of our Services. We may also receive User Information about you from third parties (e.g., our affiliate partners.) We may also create User Information about you, such as records of your interactions with us. Astroyard is not responsible for Personal Information you volunteer about yourself in public areas of the Services. This Policy does not cover the practices of third parties who many provide information about you to Astroyard.
How we use:
We may process User Information for following purposes: providing the Services to you; communicating with you; providing advertising to you on the Services and Channels; Lead generation; analyzing your job interest; observing user engagement and website activities across Services and Channels; conducting surveys; managing our IT systems i.e. identification and mitigation of fraudulent activity; compliance with applicable law; and improving our Services
We may process your User Information to contact you via email, telephone, SMS or other methods of communication to provide you with information regarding our Services that may be of interest to you. We may send information to you regarding our Services, job opportunities; upcoming promotions that may be of interest to you, using the contact details that you have provided to us and always in compliance with applicable law.
Information that we disclose to third parties:
- Any relevant third Party Service Providers such as an affiliate partners who provide the end services;
- legal and regulatory authorities, upon request, or for the purposes of reporting any actual or suspected breach of applicable law or regulation;
- outside professional advisors (such as accountants, auditors, or lawyers), subject to binding contractual obligations of confidentiality;
- third party Processors (such as analytic providers; data centers; etc.), located anywhere in the world, subject to the requirements noted below in this Section 9;
- any relevant party, law enforcement agency or court, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights;
- any relevant party for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties, including safeguarding against and the prevention of threats to public security;
- any relevant third party acquirer(s), in the event that we sell or transfer all or any relevant portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganisation, dissolution or liquidation);