Do you know secrets of Shri Jagannath Puri temple? Read amazing story behind this temple!
- Why one should visit ancient temples? Is there a science behind this?
- Facts about Shiva temples in India
The mystery of the remainder unburnt heart in the Jagannath idol is still unresolved. There are yet other events in Puri, causing sheer astonishment among eminent scientists. Some of the unknown Jagannath Puri temple facts are:
- The flag on the Jagannath temple is furling in the opposite direction of the wind.
- The Sudarshan Chakra on the top of the Shri Jagannath temple is visible from anywhere in Puri.
- Usually the wind flows from sea towards land in day time and land to sea in night, but it is reverse in Puri.
- No shadow of the Jagannath temple is visible in daytime although it is 224 meters high.
- On entering the main entrance gate of this Jagannath temple, no sound of the sea is heard, while at every other place in Puri it is loudly heard.
- The birds are usually found sitting on the top of the temples, but Jagannath temple is an exception.
No one has been able to explain secrets and the mystery of Jagannath Puri Temple, they remain unresolved!